• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Input needed please, GTX2154 bagger system

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
By David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 01:18 pm:

Considering purchase of a bagger system for my GTX2154 w/54" fab deck. Anyone have any experience with these pro's or con's??
Don't get me wrong, I love using my old equipment but this thing really rocks when mowing! I have a lot of trees and sure don't look forward to Fall and a week of raking!!
I know these baggers are pretty pricy and would sure like some input from anyone out there using one.

Thanks!!
Dave S.

hbaynes

displayname
Herbert Baynes
I have a AGS2130 with two bag, if you have lots of leaves you will be stop to empty them a lot. It does not grind them up much, but it you like cub time you will enjoy it.
That being said if you are buying new I would check on bagger and check on trailor grinder which make small bit this help if you are going to used it for mulch.

wmiklavic

displayname
Bill Miklavic
I have used a system for years that works for me. Cut fast enough to clog the tube and go over the leaves with the tube clogged to mulch them up. Then clean out the tube and pick them up. It takes a little longer but will give you more Cub time and does a nice job.

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
Sure don't take much or long to plug the tube!!
I think it would work better if one could keep the inside of the tube clean and smooth.

Latest posts