• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Info on 1811

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
Can you guys give me a hand ... looking at an 1811can some one post a few pics and info on this model ...don't have and info on the newer stuff

thank you

also will my wide frame attachments fit QA 42 A blower...blade 1a tiller

Rob,
It is basically a newer version of the 782. Has an 18 mag instead of a kt-17. Hydro with hyd lift. Uses 5/8" mule drive belts like the 82 series. Wide frame attachments will work if you have 5/8 pulleys for them.

Rob, here are some HIGH resolution pages from a brochure for you.

195921.jpg

195922.jpg

195923.jpg

Thanks Todd

glad to know my stuff will work any body have any scans of pics or sales lit that they can post thanks

1806 = gear drive = 18hp 582
1810 = hydro = 18hp 682
1811 = hydro = 18hp 782
1812 = hydro = 18hp dual hyd. 782

Hey Guys, here are the first pics of my CCC 1050 now that it is black. This was an off frame restoration. I added lights, guages and steering wheel. It will be in the Cory Apple Festival parade this Sunday afternoon. What do you think? Was it worth it?
213658.jpg

213659.jpg

213660.jpg

213661.jpg

213662.jpg

213663.jpg

William: I'd say it was worth it. Still got it?
happy.gif

3 days and 20 UPS scans later:

315008.jpg

It doesn't have any trouble being 35% quieter than the original:

315009.jpg

Not an "exact fit", loosening the exhaust outlet ports pretty much brought everything in line.

With 2 fresh spark plugs properly gapped we're good to go!

On a side note, I had an 1811 years ago that I parted out - against Don T's advice.
sad.gif

Marty,
William last posted those pics 7 years ago... how did you run cross this thread?

Your right Marty sorry,

That's what happens when I try to switch between NF, WF, QL, and 82 series to fast!

Best to stick with one type! Less confusion.

Back