• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Indiana newbie

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Arnold

Recently joined up have always like the red cubs. Ahh who am I kidding I like about anything that is a true garden tractor. Been into wheel horse tractors all my life. My grandpa started me early on a 68’ Raider 9. Still have that tractors today 30 some years later. Wanted to check out some other forums and maybe find a super cub I can’t live without

Attachments

• 0B467B9D-BCB7-4AFB-AE12-7B55EBFACC44.jpeg
    0B467B9D-BCB7-4AFB-AE12-7B55EBFACC44.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 16C8FADE-6F34-4797-A91F-56EE889F50F2.jpeg
    16C8FADE-6F34-4797-A91F-56EE889F50F2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum, Tony. Nice to have you here!

Those are nice looking tractors you have there.

Welcome. I also have been a wheel horse man for many years and still have two. Changed over to cubs and have three of those. You will find a lot of differences between them but both are good tractors. If you need anything cub related this is the place to find it. Gook luck with your projects.

Last edited:
Nice snow removal team you have there! I also own a wheel horse. I received my 416-8 wheel horse from my mother after the rear discharge mower deck gave out and cracked around one of the spindles. The PTO clutch was shot as well so I purchased a blade for it and it will spend the winter at my in-laws so I have a machine over there to take care of their snow removal. As much as I wish it was another cub in my collection I do find myself using it quite often especially on the fertilizer spreader and yard sprayer since I can keep a more constant speed with the gear drive. Plus it's an early model 416 with the K341 Kohler and surprisingly seems to run smoother and with less vibration than my 10, 12, and 14 horse cub cadets. Maybe it has something to do with the engine being mounted sideways in the frame and being a belt driven tractor instead of shaft drive?
1000000100.jpg

1000000099.jpg

Back