• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Impossible to find a 529 snowthrower kit for my 2084?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylorbirkey

displayname
Taylor
I've got a 2084 SGT and 451 (pretty sure, badge is gone) 45" snowthrower attachment. But it appears I'm missing the 529 snowthrower extension bracket. Just wondering if anyone has one or might know where I could find one. Turning up empty on initial web searches. Here's a photo of the bracket from my 451 manual.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.01.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.01.56 AM.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 76
Should be easy enough tp fab up I would think from two pieces of flat stock welded one on top of the other at the correct position and add the holes.
Send me a sketch with some measurements.

Should be easy enough tp fab up I would think from two pieces of flat stock welded one on top of the other at the correct position and add the holes.
Send me a sketch with some measurements.
Thank you! At first I was thinking it was the whole assembly not just that square piece, but you're right, if it's just that piece, it should be fairly straightforward to fab. I'll take a look this afternoon and get back to you.

I have a set of Xtreme brackets with the spacers from Cub Cadet- and the bolts. They are for sale. I no longer have the blower.

[email protected]
20220124_044716.jpg

Update! I was testing the fit of the snowthrower attachment yesterday and took some photos of my 2084. It would seem that I don't need the extension brackets but am instead missing part of the linkage between the lift handle rod and the hydraulic lift. It's this part (1-6 in the diagram):
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.21.18 AM.png
603-0027_lift arm.jpeg

Photos from the front of my 2084 for reference:
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4885.JPG

Thanks to all for the help so far. I can't roll this thing out into the gathering elements until I can get the lift linked up! I've found CCSpecialties and a couple of other places carry the part.

Just to let you know that is a 551 blower. Can you push it in to the quick attach a little more?

Just to let you know that is a 551 blower. Can you push it in to the quick attach a little more?
You're right! @ssheils also brought this to my attention. You are also correct ... it was my first time trying to attach this beast so I was being real ginger. But I did subsequently get it pushed all the way into the shoulder bolts.

Back