• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I'm the owner of a 1986 Cub Cadet model 1811 with the 54" deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the tractor from my father in law in the mid 90's. Its been a challenge to keep it running. I have just under 6 acres of which I cut about half. I'm in need of at least one 10.5-12 5 bolt rim. I saw that last year two tiers and rims were sold here and they were exactly what I needed. I could also use a mower deck the original one has been welded up and repaired way to many times.

Just for reference I was an engineer working for GE when they came out with their 36 VDC electric tractor in 1970 the ELEC-TRAK and we used that same rim on our E-20 model tractor.

As for the mower deck, the 44C and 50C decks pop up often, especially on venues such as Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and Ebay.

Back