• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I'm ready for the SNOWpocalipse!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pics Jengle, the Super Swampers look good, that’s one Saweeeeeeet machine!
Very cool vid David!

Well, I got the girls out and moved 8 inches yesterday. They both performed a advertised! My bride really loves that xt2 with the 3 stage blower. Which is fine, because that leaves me the 1650!
20211206_172902.jpg

38C0C11A-7421-485A-9F4D-3DCF882C47FB.jpeg

Here’s my IH snow machines. The blade on the 140 is a recent purchase, painted up nice, next summer the tractor will get painted. The 682 works great with the blade, I gave up on the blower since it is so heavy on the front and too hard with the hand lift. Still working to get the 80 ready for snow.

Jay, those drift cutters on the old cub are an ominous sign..
They are already running a bit short this year! This is in a spot that drifts somewhat, but we got close to a foot an a half on the ground already. But they are calling for high 30's next week, so we will lose some ground cover.
20211211_163459.jpg

Back