• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I'm ready for the SNOWpocalipse!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm 6'6", so my forearms don't affect it. I normally use the red one, as it's closest to me. The silver one, at the top of the wheel is mostly just for sentimental value. My Dad had it on there when it was still his tractor, before he died in 2004. It was actually on the old Allis Chalmers WD that I first drove as a kid. I bought the 782, mower, and tiller from my Mom (who just died on Nov 13th, a week before she would have turned 90). How's that for more information than you asked for? :goof:

No, I'm 6'6", so my forearms don't affect it. I normally use the red one, as it's closest to me. The silver one, at the top of the wheel is mostly just for sentimental value. My Dad had it on there when it was still his tractor, before he died in 2004. It was actually on the old Allis Chalmers WD that I first drove as a kid. I bought the 782, mower, and tiller from my Mom (who just died on Nov 13th, a week before she would have turned 90). How's that for more information than you asked for? :goof:
6'6"!?!? You fill up any tractor sir! :)

IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG

1960 International B140 with factory all wheel drive. It used to be a power line truck used to set the power poles. It has multiple PTO units and one drives the winch. V8, 4 speed with 6.17 gears, 37x12.50 Super Swampers
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
(origionally a dually) and it has dual heaters. I have plowed snow with it for 25 years.

Factory unit was a 266 ( according to data plate on truck) however sometime in its life the power company put a 345 in as a replacement. I believe the 266 was the only V8 offered in 1960. This truck came with factory 160 drive line for extreme heavy duty use. In low range and in creeper gear it is very slow with approxametly 72:1 reduction.

Back