Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

I'm ready for the SNOWpocalipse!!

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
No, I'm 6'6", so my forearms don't affect it. I normally use the red one, as it's closest to me. The silver one, at the top of the wheel is mostly just for sentimental value. My Dad had it on there when it was still his tractor, before he died in 2004. It was actually on the old Allis Chalmers WD that I first drove as a kid. I bought the 782, mower, and tiller from my Mom (who just died on Nov 13th, a week before she would have turned 90). How's that for more information than you asked for? :goof:

RAllison

IHCC Supporter
No, I'm 6'6", so my forearms don't affect it. I normally use the red one, as it's closest to me. The silver one, at the top of the wheel is mostly just for sentimental value. My Dad had it on there when it was still his tractor, before he died in 2004. It was actually on the old Allis Chalmers WD that I first drove as a kid. I bought the 782, mower, and tiller from my Mom (who just died on Nov 13th, a week before she would have turned 90). How's that for more information than you asked for? :goof:
6'6"!?!? You fill up any tractor sir! :)

jengle

I will try to post some more pics of the 1960 International B140 all wheel drive, Need to take a few pics tomorrow,

jengle

1960 International B140 with factory all wheel drive. It used to be a power line truck used to set the power poles. It has multiple PTO units and one drives the winch. V8, 4 speed with 6.17 gears, 37x12.50 Super Swampers
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
(origionally a dually) and it has dual heaters. I have plowed snow with it for 25 years.

RAllison

IHCC Supporter

jbratton

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Justin Bratton

jengle

Factory unit was a 266 ( according to data plate on truck) however sometime in its life the power company put a 345 in as a replacement. I believe the 266 was the only V8 offered in 1960. This truck came with factory 160 drive line for extreme heavy duty use. In low range and in creeper gear it is very slow with approxametly 72:1 reduction.

Robert Shingle

IHCC Supporter
Wow! That’s a “stump puller” with that drive train. Looks to be in very good condition considering its past life. Great to see that it survived and still working.
Thanks for sharing!

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
My son is driving the lead truck in this still shot from an Iowa DOT video they made this past winter.

Can someone clue me in as to how to upload the video??
If anyone cares to watch it.
Same as doing a still picture?
snow removal on I380.jpg

jbratton

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Justin Bratton
Never sen a snow plow like that before. Does it have salt in the rear trailer?

Latest posts