• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH149 Miss you oLe Friend

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwiggins

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Jason Wiggins
I pray you find someone who loves you a Thousand Time more than I,,,, Good Bye oLd Friend,,,,

1660526288427.jpeg

Surely you are kidding?!!! You will kick yourself from now on, if you sell it.
Did you find another cub?

“SELL IT” No Way in H E double hockey sticks

I’ve just been seeing an awful lot of this guy lately, peeking at me around I-Beams at work. I’ve also been getting glimpses of him in my peripheral vision here lately, And Now he’s so bold as to just show up Rite at my Front Door!!!!

Although, He hasn’t rang the doorbell yet!
Thank Goodness!!!

D3DADB7F-3432-404C-B9B9-F96DC855B98D.jpeg

Never seen lord of the rings, but I see what you guys are talking about. I did watch HR Puff N Stuff cartoons when I was small. Think they may have had some trees like that too. :errrr:

Jason,
You sell that tractor, and there will be some of them knocking on your door for sure. And I may come up there and help them! :bottom::roflol:

Back