Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

IH vehicles

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
I am on my old hometown in Kansas for Thanksgiving. I was driving around and found a rusty trucks car lot that has some really cool old trucks and delivery vans. Snapped pictures of the 4 IH products I saw. Only the one Scout had a price on it. At any rate, cool stuff! Had to leave before I caught any more collector "fevers"!

Attachments

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Very cool. Thanks for sharing John. Safe travels.

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
That Travelall was super cool. I was thinking love the patina. Get it running reliably , safe steering and brakes. Cruise and probably have enough room to hold Cub parts in your adventures...

PACub100

Here in PA, all the IH trucks are rusted so badly that they're very rare...
I have a 94 Suburban that I basically stole from the seller. I love it but I'd really like to get a Travellall someday. Just a unique ride...

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Wow, lots of cool old vehicles. What caught my eye is the handful of Willys, especially his one:

Jeep-1.jpg

Mainly because my parents had a 1957 Willys station Wagon back in the 1960's. I had a couple of them over the years and would really like to get another one. Here's a screen capture from an old deer hunting home movie from the 1960s, of my parents Willys and a Scout that belonged to one of my dad's hunting buddies.

Scout-Jeep.jpg

And some better images of the Jeep and Scout.

Dads_Jeep_01.jpg

Scout.jpg

Here's one of mine that I sold back in the 1990's.

Willys.jpg

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
There were several more Willys and different versions of civilian and military Jeeps. He also had 4 Divco delivery vans that were very cool. I should have taken more pictures...

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Wow, they have a lot of cool inventory. Thanks for the link.

pdbuck

displayname
Paul D. Buck Sr.
Just think all those IH's were built right here in Ft Wayne, IN.

jkluewer

displayname
Jeff Kluewer
Love this Scout, Sport Scout I believe. I owned six of them through the years. Most good, a couple not so good.
I don’t remember the exact model name, but it has the convertible soft-top, not the removable hard top.

1811Cub

Love the Scouts. Unfortunately, they are few and far between here in Northern PA. A lot of them succumbed to rust many years ago.

Latest posts