• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Trucks

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like an old CDF Model 15 (CDF = CalFire = Cooling Down Foundations)

Myself, I've been looking for an older CDF Model 24 or 25 (the 24 is the 4x4) that would have had the DT466. The cab profile lends itself just perfectly to having a pickup bed attached to make a pre-Navistar MXT conversion.}

Seen at the spring swap meet in Monticello yesterday

320426.jpg

320427.jpg

What year is that Charlie?

I didn't know IH had stepside beds on their later trucks.

I do not have many on my phone and am not at home but here is a side view. Truck has a 20,000 pound pto winch mid mounted with rear fairlead, two PTO drives, and in its first life was used to set power poles for power company. Here is one more bad pic. It is a 4 speed 345 CID internation engine with 6.17 gears. Currently has single wheels with 37x12.50 super swamper tires. The old dually rims were dangerous. That is a 9 FT plow.
IMG_1428 (2).JPG
IMG_1428 (2).JPG

Charley’s truck should have a fleet side on it. Stepside don’t look right. Just like the 58 IH Truck can’t pull off the fleet side. Short step side on 58 only way to go

Back