• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Outdoor Power Products Symbol

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrschmitt

displayname
Ron R. Schmitt
Did IH ever have a symbol for Cub Cadets/Outdoor Power Products that they used on the tall IH dealer Pylon Signs that dealers had out in front of their dealerships back in the 70's - early 80's to help identify the products they sold? For example the tractor symbol signified that the dealer handled agricultural equipment and pickup truck symbol showed that they also handled Light Line (Scouts/Pickups) vehicles. Would like to see a picture of the Cub Cadet symbol if one existed.

I believe this is one style of the signs they would use, not sure of any Cub Cadet specific symbol.

1583946369472.png

I edited the post, it should show up now, though Charlie has it as well.

Back