• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

IH Cub Cadet White/Yellow Spray Paint

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jwiggins

displayname
Jason Wiggins
Kraig,
Always my friend,,
There will be plenty of time for sleep/rest when we take the big nap,,, 👍🏼
This fraction of a tiny sliver of time we are given here on this earth will be gone in no time flat!!!!
🙂

rmaclean

displayname
Rick Maclean
Does anybody have any preference or recommendations on rattle can paint that matches (pretty closely) the original CC scheme?

Some googling led me to Rustoleum 2x Magnolia for the Yellow, and Rustoleum Canvas White for the White/Almond.

I have yet to test it on some scrap metal and test parts, but I am curious if others have experience (good or bad) with other spray brand brands/colors.
What about champion road grader yellow just a thought if you where able to find some

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
What about champion road grader yellow just a thought if you where able to find some
Too orange, just like school bus yellow, safety yellow, and various other flavors circulating on the internet. The only one I have seen that is remotely close to the correct shade of yellow is the Rustoleum Magnolia described previously in this thread.

vgripentrog

displayname
Vince Gripentrog
Bad news from Rust-Oleum:
"Unfortunately Rust-Oleum Automotive Enamel Gloss Extreme Yellow (252461) was discontinued in November 2018 and is no longer available."
I grabbed a can of the valspar TRANS YELLOW...not even close, perhaps it is a match for the MTD color?
The closest I've found is the Rustoleum marigold.
Colors2.png
Colors1.png

Colors3.png

Attachments

Latest posts