• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 5.0 March 29, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlang

displayname
John Lang
Looking forward to PD5. Got some more weights on and the plow set today.
7089.jpg

7090.jpg

I could bring an extra Brinley 10"plow or 2 along if anyone needs one to plow with, just email me.

Scott / CCC:

www.weather.com indicates a 40% chance of showers on Friday with a 20% chance on Saturday. Are you seeing a similar forecast in your area?

How does the fields look for Plow Day? Are we still a "Go" for this Saturday? Please give us an update when you can.

thanks,
Keith

As of now it is still a go for this Sat. The local weather says about the same as Ryan posted. The field should be ok but could have a wet spot or two. We are looking at the bright side that there is a 60% chance of no rain. We will post again tommorrow evening.

Can anyone give me directions to PlowDay? I plan to spend the nite in Indianapolis and drive up Saturday morning so I won't be at a hotel to pick up a map. I checked the PlowDay website but couldn't find anything there. Thanks for any information.

Paul, head North up US31, @ US24 exchange head East. You will go past Peru, Wabash, and then next town is Huntington. Turn left @ light and go up the long hill, road curves to right. Turn left on Flaxmill road, hard left @ 'Y' and you will see us in the field.

Thanks, Ryan. Sounds like your directions will get me there. I figure if I get close, I'll see the signs. Thanks again.

Paul

Paul,
I'm going to try to post a couple of pictures (maps). If it was me, I'd take I-69 out in Indy up to Markle. Let's see if I can get the maps up
Jon
7156.jpg

7157.jpg

7158.jpg

Paul,
It's actually a little longer going up the Interstate (about 6 miles), but you should make better time. It's right around 100 miles from I-495.
Jon
P.S. Wow, I actually was able to post a picture.
happy.gif

We do have a chance of rain over nite and into the morning, but it looks like we should be on the light side. It is good and dry here now so we should be fine, so as of now unless we would get dumped on Plow Day is a go for Sat. High here today was 75, temps suposed to fall tomarrow and be right at 50 for the next 5 days. Sat. is the only day in the next 4 without a chance of rain so it looks like the window of opertunity. We will be at the sight in the morning and I will post the cond. in the morning, but right now it looks pretty good. Hope to see everyone, tomarrow night at Ponderosa, or Sat. morning in the field. We are going to take a couple picnic tables up there tonight, and put some of the signs up. If you need any help with directions, or any last minuate questions please feel free to call us if you get the machine, we will call back ASAP (260) 356-3440.

"PLOW DAY FOR SAT APRIL 5th IS A GO" IF FOR SOME REASON, WE WOULD GET HIT WITH REAL HEAVY RAIN, OR SOMTHING WE WILL DEFINATLY UPDATE, BUT AS OF NOW IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD FOR SAT.

THANKS, Scott, CCC

All loaded up and ready to go. Will leave at 5:00 AM and should be at Huntington around 1:00 PM. I will drop by your place but don't want to be in the way but if you can use a hand I will be avaliable. I want to see the little giant if possible.

Got the Jet Set Cadet loaded up and ready, See you Saturday morning, Hope the weather is better there than in SW Michigan 34 degree's and rain.

Hi Guy's. I know that it has rained way to much to plow (at least 65 miles west of Huntington it has, where I live), but the swapmeet is still a go, right?

Thanks,
Kent

Well it is off to Huntington maybe the frost will stiffen up the mud.Travis if you read this I am on my way in 30 min.I will be there in 5 hours.
Have parts will travel.

The weather Guru's must all be D***e fans to send bad weather along 2 weeks in a row! Maybe we should have had it as Mud Bog Day 1.0 instead!
clappy.gif

Back