• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH #901 white paint

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gschneider

displayname
Gerald A. Schneider
I'm redoing the wheels on my 70 cub and am having trouble finding a cross reference from IH #901 to a Benjamin Moore paint code. Anyone have a suggestion or perhaps where I can buy PPG 8665 or NAPA 3965. I'm in Northern New Jersey. Thanks.

Gerald-

The 70 is a garden tractor and eligible for discussion on the main forum here. If you post your question there you will probably get more input to your paint question.

Good luck.

Gerald S.
No one can do 901 and be perfect, The reason is that they can't put lead in the paint. So do like the rest of the world and use the 935. ;-)

Latest posts

Back