• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH 59M shredder/chipper

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
858BCF17-C5DA-4452-9770-2805947D1F92.jpeg

742b8c47-43e6-4891-b674-61b15cdc6b08-jpeg.145919

Yours ;looks to be a bit different than mine as it used a different belt tensioning affair.
Mine looks like this.
Note the springs and double "tee" bar
1633177783554.png

Was there early models and later year models that differ? So I assume Mackinaw is still in business

Do parts still fit? Or are they changed ip

Amerind Mackissic is still in business now known as MacKissic:

Link: MacKissic - Landscaping Equipment Made in the USA

Not much has changed And many parts are available if not still current.

Steve, do you know you can edit posts for a few minutes if you want to? Like when you have another thought on the same topic a moment later.

You guys with your 59Ms did inspire me to get my Mighty Mac running better. The 5 horse B&S only ran just above idle when I brought it home. I purged the old fuel, flushed the tank, fished out the part from an old gas cap vent, and it ran much better. So much better that the hammer mill stopped turning. This thing is rusty, so I suspect bearings or centrifugal clutch overheating, and not behaving nicely.

Back