• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

idea of model

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Black

any idea of the model and year? the person who has it says one thing. i just dont trust them. iam not all that knowing of all cubs

Attachments

• what cub is it.jpg
    what cub is it.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 116
Looks like a model 1415 from 1988 or 1989. That would be a lawn tractor not a garden tractor.

what cub is it-a.jpg

EDIT: Lewis beat me.

omg this is funny.. iam sorry but slap me if wrong..

now there sayin its a 1016. all i said was thank you anyways. good luck with the 88. there bugging out. lol
i googled for a 1016 i dont find anything... o my

It's best in my opinion to buy from a forum member, most members know what their Cubbies are worth, know what model they are, what work has been done to the tractor and what work needs to be done.
I've seen a guy post old rough looking 7 hp gear drives, 70,71,72 with a deck but missing a bunch of parts like grill screens, mower deck belt shields, no fenders, they were sold for cash a week ago, maybe they have lights, and do have 2 flat tires. A $250-$300 tractor with "$600 FIRM, I won't negotiate!"

It's best in my opinion to buy from a forum member, most members know what their Cubbies are worth, know what model they are, what work has been done to the tractor and what work needs to be done.
I've seen a guy post old rough looking 7 hp gear drives, 70,71,72 with a deck but missing a bunch of parts like grill screens, mower deck belt shields, no fenders, they were sold for cash a week ago, maybe they have lights, and do have 2 flat tires. A $250-$300 tractor with "$600 FIRM, I won't negotiate!"
o iam not buying it.. i just wanted to make sure i was some what close to center field not left field. hahhahha
only good thing from eye. is the motor.. but i have 4 twins. really no use at all for them lol .. 1 is in a cough craftsman mower. tho runs and mows good.. got it for free lol .. person put new carb still couldnt get it to run rite. had the wrong linkage on it..
spare twin with it. needs bottom seal . and 2 junkers who knows what i do with them lol if any good at all..

the way people think or post things. i shake my head.. they feel theres a gold mine in them there hills. hahahha
that one above i posted is stil for sale hahha for 100 bucks i offered 25. just becuse its metel and a motor . metel is always good to have around . he says nope its rare tractor. iam like good luck ...
no pill to fix that one all i sayin lol

Back