• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I found something I had not seen before. LOL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
1587868506366.png

Yes! That would be fun to play with, especially at a Plow Day...

My old Neighbor had on of these, it was awesome! He was, or is a Garden Tractor puller. His was modified or different from the photo, it was on a stand with wheels, and we mounted the engine right onto the dyno.

We had my K301 from my 122 cranking out 27hp, he then said lets do it again and pop off the generator belt, we did and it got 29hp. After I was hooked on garden tractor pulling we mounted my K341 on it and we got 33hp, right after getting this 33hp this motor ran like crap. He said lets pull off the spark plug - it was shut, no gapped at all, we had to run put and spacer extra washer on the spark plug. This was due to us shaving the head.

This was VERY loud in a shed with straight pipes on these engines. He had an alcohol burner that got much more HP, I forget how much but I do remember it was very very loud.

I no longer pull but I still have the K301 in my 122 running closer to stock.

Back