• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I.D. this plow??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Anyone have an idea or recognize this 8" moldboard plow?
I have cleaned it up some and removed several chicken poop welded on braces as well as the coulter and bracket that did not appear to be original.
The ratchet binder for depth control is suspect as well IMHO.
I kind or recognize the hitch part on the front but sure cannot place it well enough to declare it this or that.
Would make a good start for someone looking to build a 2 bottom unit.
DSCN8814.JPG
DSCN8815.JPG
DSCN8816.JPG

I think John, and John are both right. Built by Brinly for a Wheel Donkey.

I'd need a little more detail on how the front of the adjuster is mounted to that frame as well as details on how the coulter is mounted as well.
Which, BTW, is missing and that abortion of one was welded solid to the frame.
I suppose a smaller (much smaller) ratchet binder of sorts would suffice for that monster that was on there..
If the PD materializes next Sat in Lincoln, ill bring it along.

Sorry, Lew. I didn’t look far enough up the page. I was too amused that the other two were both Johns, I guess.

Back