• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydrostatic cub 105

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kclift

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Kenneth M Clift
20220706_195400.jpg

No movement forward or backward. New hytran and filter. Got to looking under neath and found the, Centering Cam Actuating Rod Assy. had broke loose from the Brake Pedal Assy.
Is that my problem?
The Clevis rod end is intact but saw that the tab on the brake end has a chunk missing that the clevis would attaches to. What's your thoughts?
Thanks
Ken
The rod is pulled up out of the way with a wire tie.

I think you have another issue also, that is for the brake pedal to return the hydro to neutral. Does the go go handle move in either direction?

Last edited:
Back