• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydro lift level

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubs4lifeofme

My 1812 Don't lift deck very high. I see alot of wasted space in the lift arm linkage..can I put a bolt in to take up some if the slack ?
20200710_122041.jpg
20200710_122050.jpg

FAQ 53 for starters.

If that doesn't get it, you can do a few things to the deck linkage.....but not at the point you pictured.

The threads are for leveling side to side, one side should have a threaded link. To get more height you need to bend the "pickle fork" on the subframe up about an inch, then using 2 adjustable links "choke up" on the links. Also helps with fore and aft level.

The threads are for leveling side to side, one side should have a threaded link. To get more height you need to bend the "pickle fork" on the subframe up about an inch, then using 2 adjustable links "choke up" on the links. Also helps with fore and aft level.

Steve, Are your instructions on the pickle fork bending still around. I’ve tried to find them, and in the archives there are links to them but the links are broken.

First post in years. Dave

Latest posts

Back