• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydraulic tube assembly

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Kmitch

Experience with this anyone?
Replacing the hydraulic tube assembly and tube assembly nut on a 1650 as a leak has developed. The parts information appears to also show an o-ring? The assembly being replaced does not have an o-ring. Could this be an upgrade or is the o-ring not a necessary part of the assembly?
Thanks
Skip

I've had the pump off on my 1650 last summer. No Oring on the tube. I too thought a leak was there. Turned out the pump's cork mounting gasket was failing and slowly weeped down the casting and off the tube. New gasket later all is still dry.

I assume you mean the suction tube from the transaxle to the hydro pump? The hydro pump end is a flare fitting, and the transaxle end is a compression fitting. The "O-ring" you are seeing is a compression sleeve.

I agree with Greg, it is likely the cork gasket is leaking, not the suction tube.

Latest posts

Back