• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydraulic tube assembly

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Kmitch

Experience with this anyone?
I’m replacing the hydraulic tube assembly and the tube assembly nut as a leak has developed. The parts seem to also show an o-ring that seems like it may be part of the assembly however the old one does not have an o-ring?
Has the o-ring been added as an upgrade?
Thanks
Skip

Attachments

• 59D466AA-2AC5-42C4-88D3-1CF3C1F99B0F.jpeg
    59D466AA-2AC5-42C4-88D3-1CF3C1F99B0F.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 71
  • F59B95C2-4E65-49E4-82FB-36A00CB9B8CA.jpeg
    F59B95C2-4E65-49E4-82FB-36A00CB9B8CA.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 73
Does the O-ring fit inside of the nut with the red plug in it?

As I mentioned, where would you put an o-ring in that setup???
Why do you have an o-ring listed in parts with the hydraulic tube assembly parts that’s called hydraulic tube assembly o-ring???
Skip
Some tube assemblies need the O-ring, some do not. Yours does not, this one does.
1640022663142.png

Back