• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydraulic lift

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkoester

displayname
zachary lee koester
I purchased a hydraulic lift for my 70, I have everything from cylinder to new lift handle and have the manuals on how to install it and drill hole locations, my question is how powerful is the pump? Can it lift a one bottom plow or my grader blade with no issues? I use my sleeve hitch a lot and hoping it works good to save my arm lol.

Attachments

• 20170503_195534.jpg
    20170503_195534.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 195
I purchased a hydraulic lift for my 70, I have everything from cylinder to new lift handle and have the manuals on how to install it and drill hole locations, my question is how powerful is the pump? Can it lift a one bottom plow or my grader blade with no issues? I use my sleeve hitch a lot and hoping it works good to save my arm lol.
It has more than enough to for those two implements. It can even lift a 200 pound tiller. It would be a good idea to add a spring assist to ease the pressure on it though.

I do currently have spring assistance on my set up. Thanks for the heads up I'll keep it attached to my lift rod

Back