Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Hydraulic lift

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

zkoester

displayname
zachary lee koester
I purchased a hydraulic lift for my 70, I have everything from cylinder to new lift handle and have the manuals on how to install it and drill hole locations, my question is how powerful is the pump? Can it lift a one bottom plow or my grader blade with no issues? I use my sleeve hitch a lot and hoping it works good to save my arm lol.

Attachments

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I purchased a hydraulic lift for my 70, I have everything from cylinder to new lift handle and have the manuals on how to install it and drill hole locations, my question is how powerful is the pump? Can it lift a one bottom plow or my grader blade with no issues? I use my sleeve hitch a lot and hoping it works good to save my arm lol.
It has more than enough to for those two implements. It can even lift a 200 pound tiller. It would be a good idea to add a spring assist to ease the pressure on it though.

zkoester

displayname
zachary lee koester
I do currently have spring assistance on my set up. Thanks for the heads up I'll keep it attached to my lift rod

Latest posts