• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hydraulic Angled Blade Attachment

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzlatohlavek

displayname
John M. Zlatohlavek
Has anybody found an "off the shelf" cylinder replacement for the older Cub Cadet hydraulic angled blade attachment (I believe it is PN 61 904 C91)?
It is on a 1650. Mine is leaking past the seals and since the cylinder has welded ends it is not repairable. It seems to be an odd size and I haven't been able to find a cylinder to fit.
Thanks.

Has anybody found an "off the shelf" cylinder replacement for the older Cub Cadet hydraulic angled blade attachment (I believe it is PN 61 904 C91)?
It is on a 1650. Mine is leaking past the seals and since the cylinder has welded ends it is not repairable. It seems to be an odd size and I haven't been able to find a cylinder to fit.
Thanks.
Michael Masheris has them.

To add to what Digger wrote, Michael is a forum member and his user name is mmasheris. To contact him you can send him a Private Message by clicking on the little envelope button at the upper right of the page.

Could someone provide the length and throw of the power angle cylinder. Up here in Canada and choices are slim. Looking for bolt to bolt length fully compressed and fully open.

This should help.
EE54E28D-3341-44DD-B515-E438CF403DA5.png
7F01B453-B638-4B8F-B47D-7C3253EFDCA1.png
8CA7F0C1-A076-43D8-BFF3-C9F7D64BF46E.png

i have gotten the brackets for the cylinder mount, thought the holes where in the blade, however they are not. does anyone have the correct placing (pattern to trace) of where the holes have to be drilled? i have a 42" snow blade on a '74 108 that came w/it back then.

Kraig is on the job about 20 hrs a day/365 days. What a great asset you are Kraig! Among a great community of members.

Jim, thank you for the kind words! While I'm not on here 20/7/365, I do try to stop by as often as I can. This is a team effort!!! MANY, MANY others have contributed to the info that I have archived, the brochures and manuals were kindly lent to me years ago by a bunch of different forum members so that I could scan them to share. Later as scanners became more prevalent people would scan their documents and send them to me. Charlie has done a Herculean job of keeping parts readily available for us Cub Cadet enthusiasts, also for hosting the CUBFAQ and the Cub Manuals with PDF copies of a bunch of the manuals, many kudos to him!

Back