• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How much Snow ya got ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
534CA5FC-9117-42DA-8C41-5B50803D48F3.jpeg

Both the 450 and 451 are about 2 '' off the ground making it difficult getting traction. Got the 4 wheeler out and blew the rear engine output seal so thats down. think i will hafta cut the lift arms and add a piece of rod for adjustments. do you think 1/2 " rod will be strong enuff ?

/

Both the 450 and 451 are about 2 '' off the ground making it difficult getting traction. Got the 4 wheeler out and blew the rear engine output seal so thats down. think i will hafta cut the lift arms and add a piece of rod for adjustments. do you think 1/2 " rod will be strong enuff ?
Should be....that's about the size on my 1450

Disappointing 1 " out of the 8 - 12 they predicted.....
Monday through Tuesday night we got 37 inches in 54 hours, according to the closest weather reporting station. I figured somewhere around 30 inches at my house, my camp only got about 8 inches, and the 2 properties are only 35 miles apart, as a crow flies. The attached photo is at my camp, the snow on the ground is about seat high now!
20220222_215244.jpg

I wish we were getting snow. Last 2 storms were more ice than snow. The rain and ice kicked the front end of my 1641 all over the place if I tried to angle the blade at all. Might start to thaw a little soon, so I can't decide if I should change to the small blade or roll the dice as is for the rest of the season.

Eastern Iowa today, this is the last of the snow that we have, it's still around because the snow fence did it's job. It has been unseasonably warm here and they are calling for 70 tomorrow with the threat of severe storms.

Attachments

• Fence 2.JPG
    Fence 2.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 43
Back