• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

how many is too many ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before things started drying up I used to buy 8 or 9 about every 5 months, always had the room.

i went from none to 7 in about a year so you're asking the wrong guy here. i figure when your friends and family have an intervention about your tractor problem then you may be close. or you need new friends and family. either or.

I'm up to 8 and trying to resist a 2284 that i dont need but want.

If I find a SGT in this area, it is almost a "have to buy" situation, as they just aren't very plentiful. That is how I got the 2082...................the only one I've seen for sale in over a year, that wasn't 300 miles away.

i usually run most or all of mine every weekend in good weather. i gotta say though that these things are not exactly easy on gas. i find myself refilling my 5 gallon jug pretty regularly spring-fall.

last one (9) trailered in - jeep rusty uni-body gave way no more tow veh - but another parts 149 in the yard, i told myself NO MORE on the way to pick this up , after backing into the yard and hittin the brakes to get it off the trailer frt end driver sidr hit the ground - got my monies worth

Back