• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How do I install a three point lift bar on the cylinder on a 782?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoenig

In Remembrance 2023
displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
I have mentioned this before, and I was told to drive out the pin from the cylinder and replace it with a slightly longer pin. I don’t see how to get the pin out, and don’t know where to find the longer pin, or how much longer to use.

I don’t see anything in the manual section or on the parts page.
E921D85B-376A-4F4A-9E8D-1387D147C93A.png
Thanks.

IH or CCC there is a difference, as for the pin Charlie must have them.

CCC. Thanks.
I don’t see the pin listed.

There is a hole in the side of the frame to drive the pin out. Lift has to be either all the way down or all the way up. Can't remember which.

Thanks Lewis and Matt.

BKoSK has gotten his in place. I’m sure he can coach me on it if I need further instructions.

Thanks to all.

I got the pin out, but I must have had improper information on the length of the new pin. Can you still get the non-universal kind? I’m (gasp) thinking of trying the local Greene dealer for the pin.

CB59AFDE-E49C-4730-AF24-09370ED273E9.jpeg

You're never going to have an issue with the "universal" pin. That said, McMaster-Carr has a variety of lengths of clevis pins.

I’m still recovering from spending $140 for a die to clean up threads at McM, but I did shop them for pins already.

Thanks Matt.

Back