• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211208_092108.jpg

First cold day of the year!

I see this thread makes a return. Temperatures around here have hovered around 30 (although last week it almost hit 50) there is currently snow falling and a small amount of snow on the ground.

This has been the warmest November/December I can remember in NE Ohio. We've had a number of hi 40 and 50 degree days. Friday and Saturday are predicted 50 and 60. I thought I took my last motorcycle ride last week, but a 60 degree day on Saturday...

Well, we finally hit 0 here in PA. If today's the coldest day of the year, I'll be happy to call us lucky. Really, it's been pretty mild considering we're almost to February...only 50 days till we turn the clocks forward 👍😎👍

You guys have a leak. That cold air is leaking out and running down to here in NC. It is 10 degrees here at 9:45 AM. Don't know what it was earlier, I didn't have to get out of bed. :giggle: Stayed up late (for me anyway) and watched all of Josie Wales and Pale Rider.

-19 early this morning. It's a balmy 11 above right now....
Same here. They day low 20s some days this week, tee shirt weather.
My dads in Fla. He sent a pic of guys on the golf course.. Winter caps and big gloves. It was 62 F there at the time. Funny what you get used to

Same here. They day low 20s some days this week, tee shirt weather.
My dads in Fla. He sent a pic of guys on the golf course.. Winter caps and big gloves. It was 62 F there at the time. Funny what you get used to
Many years ago my now ex wife and I went to Florida to go on a cruise. We stayed the night in Titusville and after being on the road all day, went to a pub for a few beers. It was around 70 degrees and one of the local guys came up to the bar and said "you're not from around here, where you coming from?".
I said "PA, how'd you know?"
He said "cuz you two are wearing shorts and t-shirts"
I looked around and sure enough everyone else had long sleeves and jackets. 🤣

OK Digger, how did you folks up there fare this AM??
WE hit -20 about 2 hours ago and it's up to -12 now.
Hell of a day to drive 60 miles to have eye surgery!!

Attachments

• DSCN9042.JPG
    DSCN9042.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 54
Back