• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, we got about 5" or 6" of snow Friday through yesterday and it was 7° F this morning.

Mike, wait until January when he's around -30°F.
icon_eek.gif

OH, I know... I've watched him posting those temps for years... ugh, cannot find a reason to stay there after August! LOL

Wow! And we are not even half way through December yet... January is probably going to be REALLY cold this winter.

Charlie, if that’s a warm up, how cold was it? Yikes! Only -1 here this morning.

Yesterday was tornado weather here in Tennessee. It was 70 degrees and 50 mph winds. Calm and 43 this A m

ya know, it's January 10th and it got to 6o degrees here in Buffalo,N.Y.! Unheard of! I'll bet mother Nature has really got something up her sleeve. Just wait'n for the most inopportune time to unleash a winter Blast!

Charlie - According to the interwebs, your temp is currently 15 below. (And everyone knows they can't put it on the interwebs if it's not true...) I hope you don't get icicles on your electrons - it'll slow down your online connection!

We've warmed up to a balmy 11 below, on our way to a high of 4 below. It's a good day to be retired and sitting in my recliner by a sunny window!

Charlie - According to the interwebs, your temp is currently 15 below. (And everyone knows they can't put it on the interwebs if it's not true...) I hope you don't get icicles on your electrons - it'll slow down your online connection!

We've warmed up to a balmy 11 below, on our way to a high of 4 below. It's a good day to be retired and sitting in my recliner by a sunny window!
Right now,
1579193718949.png

I woke up this morning to this, LOL
According to the ceiling in the bedroom it was 31 below. ;-)
1579193831779.png

Back