• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie-

You might want to make sure there's enough wood stored close to the stove. I hear it's going to be in the -50s in your neck of the woods come Wednesday.

Stay warm.

No worries on the wood man! I got it covered.
324521.jpg

Charlie, is that some of the wood that you split with your loader tractor?
happy.gif

You can keep that crap Charlie!!!!!

I saw -21 actual air temp at my house this AM and that was $#%%^ing cold enough!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charlie, that's cold! No wonder it's -32°F here, your extra cold air pushed your normal cold air my way.
happy.gif

324538.jpg

Once it gets that damn cold, I don't think a few degrees one way or the other makes much difference,.....That is, unless one is out in it!

Here's my offering for today, at about 6AM on the north side of the house. I think I may have a little infiltration around that window!!

324541.jpg

Park Rapids keeps making the CBS news..... Will email some warmer air to ya, Charlie!!

Charlie, what was your low temp overnight?

I think a heat wave is coming, it was only -30° F at my place this morning, that's a +2° change!
buttrock.gif

We're set to go from -22 Wed AM to 50 Sunday PM.......only in Illinois!!!!!!

I had -33 Thursday morning. I work at Ryder truck rental and we had a couple techs work 27 straight hours trying to get trucks running. Almost 100 bottles of 911 were used. Some shops refused to send their techs out in the cold. One of those shops called us and started chewing our ass because we did not get to their customer fast enough. I almost told him where he could go.

33 below on Wednesday night and 44 above on Saturday afternoon in South east MN

I am almost embarrassed to say it was 64 degrees with a low of 35 today. I don't see how you guys handle the bitter cold. I have a peach tree that has finished blooming, a pear that is in full bloom and I saw about 75-100 geese flying north today, they are coming home. A friend of mine that lives in Wisconsin always has said it is what you get used to and just dress for it and do other things. Hopefully, for everyone spring comes early and the bitter cold backs off.

Latest posts

Back