• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught it this morning as it was resetting for the day at 5:30 A.M., LOL
301644.jpg

Then again at 4:30 this afternoon,
301645.jpg

sitting at an even 0f right now wind chill is -15f

Charlie, when it's that cold have you ever gone outside with a cup of boiling water and tossed it in the air? I have. It's fun to see what happens to the water.

You guys are in a different league altogether! I cannot even imagine living in your climate.
Here in Johannesburg we are enjoying day temeperatures between 80 and 100 F, dropping to a cool 60 to 66 minimum at night.
I can now understand your need to stockpile wood for heating. Please stay warm!

My hat is off to you guys up in the cold. I have experienced some of that negative weather in my travels and that is just too cold for me. It was 74 degrees here today and by Thursday it is to be 80 and maybe in the lower 80's for some places around here. Take care and put another layer on and my you keep warm.

Charlie-

You have a ways to go before your two weeks of summer arrive.

Back