• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol we peaked out at 1.7f today and already back to -2f. Charlie you better go fill the stove.

ha according to accuweather and weather underground right now I am a degree colder here than you Charlie

According to NOAA, your colder as of 9:17, LOL
293232.jpg

293233.jpg

293234.jpg

I guess our high today was -1.

We are at -4 here in Tennessee. Supposed to warm up to 20 today.

I have -6 right now in north central Ohio. And my ole work truck will not start. Bout time to take it out behind the barn and shoot it.

-2f in Ridott still colder than Charlie,,,global warming

Up to 6.1 F here on top of a hill, north of Springville IA. Light snow and lots of wind!

Up to 6.1 F here on top of a hill, north of Springville IA. Light snow and lots of wind!

I left work last night around 11pm and the temp according to the truck was -18*. Took the kids to school at 10ish and it was up to a balmy 0*. Atleast they're back in school.

Jeff,
I don't think that's a prize to win, a colder temp than Charlie, but hey, congrats......
baldguy.gif

This little guy-->
devil2.gif
will send ya some heat.
lazerburn.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just hit 4 above for the high today. Truck still wont start. Time to get another more reliable old truck. My wife drives our new one in the winter as we put her car up to keep the salt off it. I am really thinking of getting a way older truck that I can work on.

Charlie, except that my temp was -22°F yours was -24°C which is actually "only" -11°F.
aaaa_tongue2.gif

Back