• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-00000, didn't know that one existed!

If there was, it would be up there, somewhere in the great white north for sure!!

You're absolutely right, no mosquitoes to bite me while I'm working on my Cubs is great!
However not so sure 'bout the creepy crawlies... they tend to sneak inside the house!

:roflol:

Thermometer's up to 23 now
1613154569660.png

Goodness, I think I must've ended up following all my neighbors to Florida!! Temperature seems to be staying steady at 23.

Here's a forecast from Tomorrow to Wednesday the 24th

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 14.34.42.png

Last edited:
Just wanted you all to know...15 of us vets did a military funeral today...we snugged our knickers up and got thru it (with hand warmers in our gloves)...rifle salute,taps and all that is appropriate...!!!
Been there, done that.
A lot, all over IA, MO, IL when I was stationed at Ft Wood, MO '65-'66
It was an honor to have had that duty.
Many times we were allowed to use our POV's to and from.

David,I've done about 250 funerals in the last 25 yrs..The families let us know how much it means to them..A most worthy cause... I know you understand !!

I'm a legion member also.
Used to help with that but haven't the last few years.
We have a pretty good bunch of younger members now and I don't feel that comfortable handling a weapon any more for manual of arms, but would carry a flag if the need ever arose.

Digger, do all your vehicles have plug in heaters or are you doing smudge pots???Damn, that's cold....
Everything is parked inside the shop with the thermostat set at 74. After I fire the wood stove, I set all 4 thermostats at 74 degrees and walk away till the end of May.

Back