• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hi there.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John mitchell

I was a member several years ago and somehow life kinda took me away from the Cub Cadet world for a couple of years. I still have my 126 which is set up for a snow plowing machine and the occasional cart pulling around the yard. I have a couple of questions that I will ask in the forum. Thanks for leaving the light on and letting me back in, so to speak. ;-)

Welcome back John! I have also returned after having a 126 with a snow plow. It was the best snow repellent I ever had. I would get it ready pointed out of the garage, and we had no real snowfalls for a couple of years. The year I tore the engine apart for rebuild, we did get a few snowfalls that I could have used it for...That Murphy the legislator is to blame. This time around, I have a 782.

Post up those questions, and we love photos too.

John, I have not heard a recent update on Paul Bell. Last I had heard he was battling cancer. :(

Back