• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

hi, new member fm tenn but trapped in trona ca, combat vet, 100% disabled viet vet, new owner of a beautiful unmolested 129, ex navy, sub service, old

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck

sorry, i miss stuff, im ex navy, old equip of any kind, trucks tractors, diesels, ex flyer, fixed and rotary wing, millwright/machinist, had arrests and strokes, now i hope by using what i have left will help me to hang on just a little while longer to be able to keep thinking. if i had short term memory loss, how would i know??? i want to build a front loader 4 in one bucket and mebbe a backhoe for this jst to move a little dirt around

sorry, i miss stuff, im ex navy, old equip of any kind, trucks tractors, diesels, ex flyer, fixed and rotary wing, millwright/machinist, had arrests and strokes, now i hope by using what i have left will help me to hang on just a little while longer to be able to keep thinking. if i had short term memory loss, how would i know??? i want to build a front loader 4 in one bucket and mebbe a backhoe for this jst to move a little dirt around
There's only one place to get what your looking for. (y) P.F. Engineering Do It Yourself Plans - Home

Buck, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

Thank you for your service! Sorry to hear you're disabled. If you can please post a photo of your 129, we like photos here.

Hi from SW Mich. cub 102-129-147 and many other (about 20) cubs are the best. 147 came from my friend its a 1 owner has a few reworks has mo deck and dozer blade that can not be angled ( bad mounting ) so need a wide frame mount assembly. had Piolo as a kid so no service ,love all who did serve Thank You

Back