• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hi everyone.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this is the place to be for little Cubs. I have started my rebuild of my 1980-582. I bought this cub new. I just love the red ones. This is the second time to rebuild. I done it in 1990 or so. And has been sitting in storage for about 15 years now. And parts are pretty hard to find. I’m also looking to buy some others to restore. Looking for 782,782D,and a 982. Hope I can get some help from you guys. Thanks and glad to be here.

Looks like this is the place to be for little Cubs. I have started my rebuild of my 1980-582. I bought this cub new. I just love the red ones. This is the second time to rebuild. I done it in 1990 or so. And has been sitting in storage for about 15 years now. And parts are pretty hard to find. I’m also looking to buy some others to restore. Looking for 782,782D,and a 982. Hope I can get some help from you guys. Thanks and glad to be here.
Any parts you might need or want can be had with the sponsor buttons at the top of the page. (y)

Welcome Jerry! These tractors are great, but the legacies that can form around them are even better. Bought new, rebuilding for the second time, and looking for more. I love that!

Welcome Jerry! Your in the right place. Where is lots of information here and a lot of knowledge about your cub. Hope you in joy as much as I have!

Hello Jerry, welcome to the forums.

Back