• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Heritage Park of North Iowa show June 18-20

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My setup this morning at Forrest City,
Got in here yesterday about 11AM and got a choice spot.

Attachments

• DSCN8493.JPG
    DSCN8493.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN8494.JPG
    DSCN8494.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 136
For all the good it did!!
There was only one other Cub there the whole weekend, a 782D, parked at the end of my display on Friday AM when I finished my setup. Talked to him yesterday when He came back.

Rain was forecast Sat night and there was a 90% chance for today (Sunday) so I packed up last evening and broke camp this AM about 6AM and headed home in a light rain/drizzle the whole 170 miles.

Pretty disappointing for a show that listed L & G equipment as part of the feature.
There were, however, several larger JD's w/2 bottom plows, a pair of Case GT's, one of which was in the swap area along with a Wheel Horse w/tiller for sale and a couple of Minneapolis Moline GT's on display in the big tractor areas.

Am thinking the fact that they moved this event from mid Sept to June several years ago and that this show leans heavily on the steam and related equipment along with the regular vintage farm equipment is part of the reason for the low turnout of GT related items.

Pictures to follow
Next up on my calendar is Portage, WI Garden Tractor Daze, weekend after the 4th.

A few others and a real odd ball you won't see every day
The rear wheel is actually a full width of the machine drum with cone shaped spikes on it.
Fresh restoration looks just like something from WWI.
The Gray Tractor Co. Minneapolis, MN

History / The Gray Tractor (campbell.k12.mn.us)

Attachments

• DSCN8495.JPG
    DSCN8495.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN8496.JPG
    DSCN8496.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN8511.JPG
    DSCN8511.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN8509.JPG
    DSCN8509.JPG