• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Here we go again!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
The 1450 going back together.
Only this time with a K341 block

DSCN7554.JPG

Looks like fun! All them shiny new parts.

Is that a Kirk plate on the crank? I did mine with one. I installed it myself at work, but the machine shop I use for my big car stuff put it on their balancer just to see if it was close. It was spot on.

Yes, it's one of Dave's pieces.

In case you haven't noticed, in my haste to get stuff cleaned up in anticipation of the governor arriving from Charlie earlier this week, I grabbed the wrong head and resurfaced it!! Found that out when I tried putting the head bolts in place!!

Oh well, I now have one for the K321 if I ever find a block for that project!
Will get it buttoned up today and painted hopefully. Supposed to be 540 degrees here yet today so I can quick wheel the table out of the shop and spray some black on it. Don't want to paint in the shop any more now I have it looking decent.

I'm thinking at that temp you just might want to drink your last ever beer and take the day off.

Back