• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Henry Toler & Travis

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

htoler

Anyone ever had any problems , gettimg parts from any of the sponsers? or getig parts they said they would send you??
just wondered if I was the only one that has ever had this problem..
Also has anyone else had any problems with any of the sponsers not responding to e-mails?

OK Henry, this isn't the place, but I guess I have to post something. I told you when the 1220 that you traded me caught on fire that we were even. I know you got it because you responded (and sounded sincere).

FWIW, I am probably the worst one here at returning emails, at least in a timely manner anyway.

Ok,, well since you decided to bring names into it, when I was not mentioning any, because I did not feel it would be right to mention names,
but since you have guess it might as well all come out..
I never mentioned a thing about us being even , and have never recieved anything from you stating that.. I sent an e-mail asking if you felt you recieved the raw end of a deal,, and said if you did we could work somthing out,
as I stated I never had a problem with the 1220,
started it up when I got there and drove it into your barn.. no problems at all..
you saw and listened to it run,
if this is your way of doing business so be it,,
lesson learned on my part,
if anyone ask me about doing business with you ,
I think you know what I will tell,,

this message will prolly get taken off the forum which I think would be wrong because I feel people should hear about dealings with people ,the deals that go good and the deals that go bad..

you never even bothered to answer me when I asked how or what you thought might have caused the 1220 to catch fire... I even inquired if it was the fuel line that came loose or what..

Good luck in your future deals they sure wont be from me..

Buyers beware....

Sorry Travis, I did recieve an e-mail stating it was the fuel line that came off no biggie,,
if you could forward the message to me where you stated we were even..

Travis, just so you know you did not have to post anything,, I never mentioned any names.. not to anyone I have conversed with about this isshue...

Henry, if I thought I was in the wrong, I would not have posted. It is pretty obvious that you are not telling the whole story. I did the best I could in that situation.

Ya know, it's pretty hard to please absolutely everyone. I'm sure you're not the first, nor the last. I've gotten a lot of business from people that were mad at the other sponsors. It's just the way it works.

Travis ,, Man your full of it,, I hope you dont mess everyone over like this... I have every e-mail I sent you and you sent me what you are claiming is just bull,,
I asked if you felt you got the raw end of the deal and that if you did we could work somthing out,,, should I cut and past it in a message ,, I will forward that one to you ..

Those Looking for parts or tractors beware.....

Latest posts

Back