• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Helping hands still live!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
These are the guys I work for for spring field work and fall harvest. SUPER god guys!!!

From Facebook

"Jason Madaus

Somedays, You realize your right where you belong..... Neighbor at the farms been struggling all fall to get crops harvested. Today, combine broke, tractor won't start, he came to us for help.... Ryan Sass,&Josh Sass called dad on vacation, told him the situation , he said do what you need. And with that they dropped what they were doing, fired up frozen combines, hooked up the washed/put away grain cart, and down the road we went to pick his corn. There's good people in this world, I know..I work for, and with them! Proud to say, I work for Sass Farms!!"

Tom, a bit of Karma is following your post. Just got off the phone with a friend that (was wise enough) to move to Florida. We agreed and disagreed when he lived here (and still) but kept mutual respect for each other and both knew the other had our back.
happy.gif

This is very ironic...I went to Iowa State with Josh Sass. He was a very nice kid, I have nothing but good things to say about him. It's a small world! We were in the same program (Ag Studies) and took several classes together.

Latest posts

Back