• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Help needed with RZT 54 deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
CharlieBhoy67
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post and I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm posting all the way from France and I purchased a 2nd hand RZT 54 which came along with our house. I have an issue with the deck not being level and the grass being cut uneven meaning I have to go over it a few times. I have noticed what looks like some sort of bolt missing in the deck lifting mechanism but I have looked at the online manual and can't see a name or part number for it.

I've attached a couple of pics and from the manual it looks like the bolt with the large washer that goes through the lifting bracket is missing, is anyone able to confirm and give me a name for it to see if I can get a replacement in France?

I know it's probably a bit basic for this forum but I'm new to all this and I'd like to start doing all my own maintenance rather than try to take it to a French garage with my terrible French and get ripped off!!

Regards
Charlie

Attachments

• Bracket with missing Bolt.jpg
    Bracket with missing Bolt.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Manual Pic.jpg
    Manual Pic.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 0
That's brilliant, thanks very much. I'll try to get one of those and come back with my next problem!! 😜

Is there somewhere on the forum with hints and tips on maintenance and how to keep everything in tip top condition, what to watch out for? I have about a hectare to mow and it's not very even so apart from my teeth rattling I always feel as if parts of the mower could be falling off!

Charlie

Latest posts

Back