• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I won't be mounting the blade. When operating this thing with the brush hog or the blade, it tosses me around like a rag doll. And, I ain't little. I have a Honda snow blower that does a great job, and it throws the snow far enough away to make room for the next snowfall.

Someone REALLY likes their job at Gravely...

20211207_124421.jpg

Hahaha, no...I was just on the site checking it out and noticed this in the back right corner...zoomed in and got a good laugh, thought I'd share.
I highly doubt management noticed it now that it's been on their website for 6 years...

Yeah, I used to be young and spirited, enjoying my job...gonna make a difference, be a go-getter, be the one to stand out among the crowd...I could relate to this guy.

20 years later, many mornings the frown is upside-down as I contemplate moving deep into the woods, becoming a turnip farmer and raising albino squirrels for a petting zoo.... 🤣

Those walk behind Gravelys we’re very popular in WV. Maybe in part because they originated in Dunbar WV, & were manufactured there till sometime in the 1960’s. There were many attachments for them Bushog deck, finish mower deck, rotary turning plow, cultivator, shovel plow, spring harrow. I’m sure there is more

Back