Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Hello

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Keith Pomeroy

IHCC Supporter
I've owned a 106 for about ten years that I use for mowing the roadside in our neighborhood. It's been dependable, and I hope to keep it the rest of my life. I just came into a 1650 hydrostatic a couple months ago that had a very rough life. With the help of this website, I've got it up to snuff, I think. I enjoy reading the messages on this site every morning. Gets my day started. I'm from Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

This is a great community here. Welcome aboard. I grew up about 20 mile north of the fort, in the hick town of st. Joe. There are members here from Kendallville, and others in New haven. I left the rat race down there about 15 years ago and moved way north. The only time I miss the area is when I'm looking for cub parts. They seem to be always available in that area, and cheap! There is a guy from New haven that is HUGE into IH stuff. And has a bunch of cubs and cub parts. I can't remember his name though.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
Welcome Keith! Lived in Fort Wayne for little over 4 years.

displayname
Aussie Bruce
Welcome Keith, I'm from the land down under and this site is perfect for looking after your cub cadet.
I managed to get the last part of mine done thanks to the knowledge here.

wh cc guy

IHCC Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Keith. I think you will find this site very helpful when dealing with cub cadets.