Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Hello!

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

rrschmitt

displayname
Ron R. Schmitt
Okay, so what's the pecking order for the 86, 169 and 73 in the top 5 rarest Cubs? The 800 is #1 and 126 is #3.

1811Cub

WOW!!!!!! That is a Really NICE 1250!!!!
Great WORK.

Where did you get the original Seat??????
Was it the last one in stock at CC Specialties??? Or your Super Secrets CC Parts Supplier???
I found that same style low back seat on a 1720 mower for my 1050 GT. There are scads of them around still, with most having transaxle failures. Obviously, for an older Cub, the steel pan would need to be painted Cub white.

displayname
Harry Bursell
I found that same style low back seat on a 1720 mower for my 1050 GT. There are scads of them around still, with most having transaxle failures. Obviously, for an older Cub, the steel pan would need to be painted Cub white.
1811Cub - sure there are likely scads of those mid-back original seats around but I'd bet it's really hard to find one that has the vinyl cushion in decent condition. Even the model 1720 (made between 1988-91) is pushing 30+ years old.

displayname
Harry Bursell
I got lucky. The mower that mine came from was shed kept, and the seat was like new.
Yup, I'll agree - you certainly did get lucky. My WAG is that probably 1 out of 1000 are still in decent usable shape.

Latest posts