• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

hello

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Gage! From the neighboring state to the south.

Do you have any Cub Cadets? I have a 782 that may become named Spot because of a pesky oil leak and a 149.

I grew up on a 124, so I am fond of the 125 styling, and I have always liked the 126/7 series. You can expect a major fan of the 125 to comment soon.

What does the 125 need?

it did run but it has a terrible nock to it and the thing just smokes well i mean i cant complane i got it for free im planing to rebuild it

im changeing out the 129s engine with the 127s because when i bought it it had a k321 in it so im doing that tommorow

That might make a nice thread for tomorrow. Good luck and have fun.

16417409679936612839200187600818.jpg

Gage, WELCOME! The 125 is my favorite model. I grew up with one that my parents bought new in 1969. I still have it, though it is apart waiting for me to finish refurbished it. I have two other 125, two 105, a 127 that I recently purchased from a fellow forum member, and an Original. I also have a stash of parts tractors. oh, and I am quite certain that I am the guy that Jim mentioned that is a major fan of the 125.

Back