• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

hello my name is cole rymer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Cole!!! Glad to have you join the forum. What are your plans for your 1200?
i have a lawn business and i go to an annual old thresher reunion in denton north carolina where i show it. i cant get it to move right now but im hoping a clutch adjustment is all i need. and my grandpa has a 1950 ford 8N.

Cole,
I am also from NC... very near to you... my shop is in Kernersville as well. If you can't get the 1200 moving... let me know here... maybe I can help.
There is a show coming up in Thomasville, NC in a couple weeks. There are usually 10-15 vintage Cubs, as well as antique IH tractors. Many antique tractors and other brand Garden Tractors and equipment. I had my Cub there the last 2 times the show was put on. I'll be taking the 108 again this year.

1685216586607.png

Cole,
I am also from NC... very near to you... my shop is in Kernersville as well. If you can't get the 1200 moving... let me know here... maybe I can help.
There is a show coming up in Thomasville, NC in a couple weeks. There are usually 10-15 vintage Cubs, as well as antique IH tractors. Many antique tractors and other brand Garden Tractors and equipment. I had my Cub there the last 2 times the show was put on. I'll be taking the 108 again this year.

View attachment 154136
what is your sop called, how much would you charge to look at it.

Does anyone know where I can find a good spindle or a complete 44" deck for my International Cub Cadet 149?
Any replies are appreciated. I am in Greenville, SOUTH Carolina so I am hoping to locate something within a reasonable driving distance of me (<50 miles). Thanks!

Cole,
I live just east of you in Reidsville.
I was planning to go to Denton this year, but my wife is having back surgery on the 3rd. :(

Ray,
Thanks for the heads up on the show. I may come this year if I am able.

Cole,
I live just east of you in Reidsville.
I was planning to go to Denton this year, but my wife is having back surgery on the 3rd. :(

Ray,
Thanks for the heads up on the show. I may come this year if I am able.
Prayers sent up to Almighty God for your wife's surgery, that it be successful, and that she has a full recovery. Amen.
I would also like to go to that show but my wife is having surgery on Thursday, June 1.

Prayers sent up to Almighty God for your wife's surgery, that it be successful, and that she has a full recovery. Amen.
I would also like to go to that show but my wife is having surgery on Thursday, June 1.
i hope your wife a speedy recovery from her surgery my prayers will go to her

Cole,

View attachment 154136
where is your shop at?

My shop is in the same building as Trask Automotive on Brookford Road. (Across from the Sheetz/Ford dealer on RT66). I've been working out of High Point this week, but will be around the shop next week. (trying to retire.. it isn't going well :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
I restore antique cars- but specialize in Studebakers.
Cubs are a hobby I love... as I've had several, but my 108 has been my favorite since 1996. She's just a "worker"... not a show piece. It mows my lawn, and plows my driveway (no snow this year).
I'd be happy to look at what you have (FREE).. and give you an idea of what options you have going forward....
I've sent you my PH# via PM... please call or text... and leave a message. I get far too many spam calls... to answer numbers I don't know... but once I know your number.. I will get back to you right away.

Back