• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello, Good to be a new part of this Forum

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, WELCOME! I love the video!
IH_Thumbs_UP_WHITE-SMALL.jpg

Your cub is awesome and I love the video. Sounds like she runs like a top. I hope you aren't planning on restoring your honey. It worked hard in its day and is proud to show it. I hope my 104 looks like yours after a while. I store it outside.
I am taking the deck off to use it as a puller. . I'm looking another one with a PTO and a rototiller. I want to garden about an acre.

Enjoy the hobby!
9.jpg

Do you have a suggestion on where to get new belts for drive and Starter/Generator? Also, I think I might need a new drive clutch, it stops moving in 3 gear. No grinding and a slight squeaking just comes to a stop, any suggestions on how to fix that.
I've got anything you might need. (y)
Click/tap the button at the top of the page.
1624568738961.png

OK so this, (see picture), that covers most of the rear end when installed is gonna fit/bolt onto the rear rear with all that PTO business sticking out of there?

OK!! whatever.....Gonna take some pretty serious extension work to make that happen
Not to mention the belt will, need to be a bunch longer.

Attachments

• DSCN8533.JPG
    DSCN8533.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 109
Do you have a suggestion on where to get new belts for drive and Starter/Generator? Also, I think I might need a new drive clutch, it stops moving in 3 gear. No grinding and a slight squeaking just comes to a stop, any suggestions on how to fix that.

It could very well be the clutch going out. Use the manual for guidance on adjusting, it may still have some life left in it. Or sometimes the coupling pins / roll pins break but still make enough contact to drive depending on the loading. But first download and review the manual from this site.

It could very well be the clutch going out. Use the manual for guidance on adjusting, it may still have some life left in it. Or sometimes the coupling pins / roll pins break but still make enough contact to drive depending on the loading. But first download and review the manual from this site.
What site?

Latest posts

Back