• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello from West Union, Iowa - as a long time fan of the Cub Cadet tractors I leaned toward one for my needs in old age

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Trammell

Turning old is not always a wonderful experience - as my walk-behind blower is a struggle for me to handle now. So - i purchased a workhorse - a 1440 cadet with blower. It works good and has obviously been a workhorse for previous owner. While it does need a little TLC I believe it will make short work of my long driveway and parking area. Today I just received a new seat for it. One thing I will need in future is best place to obtain parts and proper paint - open for suggestions there.

Welcome and congratulations Bill. Yes check out all of the sponsor boxes above (5). Only four show up at any one time On my screen. CC Specialties has new and discontinued items. R.F. Houtz has used items, Kirk Engines has optimizing items for engines, Extreme Motorworks for hitch and implement components, and Cadet Connection for stories and photos of great Cub Cadets.

Each one will have you making a wish list.

Welcome, Bill. When the blower isn't attached...as with any plastic nosed Cyclops style Cub, an accessory front bumper is a worthwhile addition to prevent expensive damage. Look around for the original with part number 190-398-100 or a few people have made their own to sale.

33b0d58fbba44a489414338de89e8236.jpeg

Last edited:
Back