• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello from Tupelo

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Will. I’m in my mid 30’s and I grew up on a 102 and later a 106. I still remember sitting on my dads knee and mowing with our 102 when I was 4.

We got the 106 for me when I was 8. It wasn’t as awesome as dads 102 was but nothing ever would be. My grandfather and I restored the 106. We sold it several years later when I was 15. He died a month later. I have missed that tractor more than anything.

Now I’m the owner of a 127. Getting ready to restore her or ship her to someone who does that normally. Really interferes in learning as much as I can. Thanks for the warm welcome

I have a 147 as well. I got it for free a couple years back and found this forum as I was researching why it lurched and bucked like a bronco LOL! Once I got into the forum I wound up rebuilding the motor with the help of these guys. Anything you could possibly need answered regarding these old tractors these guys know. Now I'm hooked and looking for another project.

Welcome Will. Good luck with the restoration. Got pics of your 127?

Back